| Feature flag||Technical Key||Documentation|
|Detect industrial zone||DETECT_INDUSTRIAL_ZONE||
- Detects and moves industrial zone from address fields to the last thoroughfare of type industrial zone.
|Enable fuzzy enrichment||ENABLE_FUZZY_ENRICHMENT||
- Enriches identifiers with search using identifiers, name local or international address data
- Allows to use organisation settings. Each organization can choose which profile should be turned on, default features, weather the transliteration is enable, etc.
|Enable unallowed name value validation||ENABLE_UNALLOWED_NAME_VALUE_VALIDATION||
- Validates input business partner names against unallowed patterns and returns Bad Request in case of invalid name match
|Enrich VAT registered information||ENRICH_VAT_REGISTERED_INFORMATION||
- Enriches the name and address of the business partner as it is provided in official data sources.
- Enriches address information. Geo-codes, administrative areas, country name and code
- Cleanse address using external data sources
- Remove thoroughfare value and subthoroughfares when there are more than 3 locality lvls
|Enrich address type||ENRICH_ADDRESS_TYPE||
- Identifies the address type of a given address and enrich the legal address
|Enrich administrative area ISO||ENRICH_ADMINISTRATIVE_AREA_ISO||
- Enriches administrative area shortname with ISO value using managed administrative areas.
- Standardizes administrative area into target language
- Enrich a CDL community standardized business partner category for a given entity.
- Enriches classification field in businessPartner via lookup using identifiers
|Enrich company status||ENRICH_COMPANY_STATUS||
- Enriches status field in businessPartner via lookup using identifiers
|Enrich geographic coordinates||ENRICH_GEOGRAPHIC_COORDINATES||
- Enriches only geographic coordinates. When turned on with ENRICH_ADDRESS then if geographic coordinates were enriched during cleansing, then this element is not executed.
|Enrich google places information||ENRICH_GOOGLE_PLACES_INFORMATION||
- Enriches name local and legal address from Google Places via ReferenceData lookup
- Enriches identifiers using ReferenceData lookup via strict and/or fuzzy (on-demand, when ENABLE_FUZZY_ENRICHMENTS used).
- Cross-links with external data sources and authorities, company as well as address identifiers
|Enrich legal address||ENRICH_LEGAL_ADDRESS||
- Enriches legalAddress field in businessPartner via lookup using identifiers
|Enrich legal form||ENRICH_LEGAL_FORM||
- Identify and enriches the legal form of a company
- Looks for legal form in name and sets it in the appropriate field
- When HARMONIZE_NAME turned on: Normalizes name local by harmonizing its legal form.
|Enrich minority indicator||ENRICH_MINORITY_INDICATOR||
- Enriches minority indicator value from supplier gateway
|Enrich post code||ENRICH_POST_CODE||
- Enriches the post code based on a selection from identified reference addresses.
- For some special cases such as France additional strategies are applied, e.g. to identify whether a post code is a CEDEX post code and use dedicated reference data for the city name and post office city.
|Enrich post code type||ENRICH_POST_CODE_TYPE||
- Sets type REGULAR to post code type if empty.
|Enrich registered name||ENRICH_REGISTERED_NAME||
- Enriches name of type registered name via lookup using identifiers
|Extract address context||EXTRACT_ADDRESS_CONTEXT||
- Identifies and enriches address context
- Moves name part after legal form to address context
|Extract care of||EXTRACT_CARE_OF||
- Extracts care of from name and sets it in address.
- Moves care of information from name local to careOf
- Removes care of information from name international.
|Extract doing business as||EXTRACT_DOING_BUSINESS_AS||
- Extracts doing business as from name local and international and adds to names list.
- Removes duplicates of DBAs
- Trims spaces
- Normalizes identifiers by applying formatting rules
- Normalizes name local by harmonizing its legal form
- Capitalize locality, thoroughfare and premise
- Normalize first level of the locality to CDQ standards
|Normalize business partner||NORMALIZE_BUSINESS_PARTNER||
- Normalizes hyphens to `-` in identifiers
- Removes redundant identifires
- Removes all identifiers from the given set that do not have a valid identifier value
- Harmonize address data by parsing thoroughfare numbers, etc.
- Tries to detect country if data invalid
- Ensure that country shortname and value are set and existent
- Extracts Postal Delivery Point value and number from PostCode
- Removes or changes local elements in thoroughfare like esquina (spanish), mieszkania (polish), etc.
- Extracts building number from thoroughfare
- Identify and extract premise information, see also Premise Enrichment and Harmonization for details
- Identifiy special patterns and extract accordingly such as
- Ensure that kilometre patterns are identified and extracted
- Detects and moves industrial zone from address fields to a premise of type industrial zone.
|Parse legal form||PARSE_LEGAL_FORM||
- Tries to detect a valid legalform from a businesspartner's localName with respect to its countrycode and writes the detected legalform to the 'legalForm' field in the businesspartner. If no valid legalform is found, the legalform field is untouched
- Removes parts from a given entity's name that are not part of the name.
- Copies name international to local if local is empty
- Normalizes name international to look like name local without accents and specific characters
- Abbreviates names and sets calculated values to short names.
- Detects and sets categories.
- Removes or changes double spaces, special or local characters, etc.
- Trims each field of the address
- Removes prefix like (D, D-, DE, DE-) from post code
- Removes hyphens which are between words and number in thoroughfare value
|Preprocess business partner||PREPROCESS_BUSINESS_PARTNER||
- Prepare provided business partner data for further processing (i.e. trimming values).
|Remove contact information||REMOVE_CONTACT_INFORMATION||
- Removes contact information from names
|Remove invalid identifiers||REMOVE_INVALID_IDENTIFIERS||
- Validates Business partner identifier according to specific rules
|Show debug info||SHOW_DEBUG_INFO||
|Show formatted SAP record||SHOW_FORMATTED_SAP_RECORD||
- Returns records in an unified way to a SAP standard format
|Show formatted address||SHOW_FORMATTED_ADDRESS||
- Format address in an unified way (without nested data)
- returns a list of all turned on curation settings
- Translates locality and administrative area. Works only when country is selected
- Translates name international when contains any non-latin characters. Cyryllic is transliterated.
|Use address index KR||USE_ADDRESS_INDEX_KR||
- Uses South Korean address index for enrichment. Valid only for KR