| Feature flag||Technical Key||Documentation|
|Detect industrial zone||DETECT_INDUSTRIAL_ZONE||
- Detects and moves industrial zone from address fields to the last thoroughfare of type industrial zone. This data is also added to District for the SAP format record. The Zone is detected during the precuration process from the administrative area, locality, thoroughfare and premise. This feature works only for few countries with special terms.
- The cleansing process doesn’t perform industrial zone enrichment. If this information is not provided in input data, the outputs won’t contain it. Google or here curation can remove the information about the industrial zone, but there are implemented special rules, which keep that data and after the curation paste it to the last thoroughfare.
|Enable fuzzy enrichment||ENABLE_FUZZY_ENRICHMENT||
- Enriches identifiers with search using identifiers, name local or international address data
- Allows to use organisation settings. Each organization can choose which profile should be turned on, default features, weather the transliteration is enable, etc.
|Enable unallowed name value validation||ENABLE_UNALLOWED_NAME_VALUE_VALIDATION||
- Validates input business partner names against unallowed patterns and returns Bad Request in case of invalid name match
|Enrich VAT registered information||ENRICH_VAT_REGISTERED_INFORMATION||
- Enriches the name and address of the business partner as it is provided in official data sources.
- Enriches address information. Geo-codes, administrative areas, country name and code
- Cleanse address using external data sources
- Remove thoroughfare value and subthoroughfares when there are more than 3 locality lvls
|Enrich address type||ENRICH_ADDRESS_TYPE||
- Identifies the address type of a given address and enrich the legal address
|Enrich administrative area ISO||ENRICH_ADMINISTRATIVE_AREA_ISO||
- Enriches administrative area shortname with ISO value using managed administrative areas.
- Standardizes administrative area into target language
- Enrich a CDL community standardized business partner category for a given entity.
- Enriches classification field in businessPartner via lookup using identifiers
|Enrich company status||ENRICH_COMPANY_STATUS||
- Enriches status field in businessPartner via lookup using identifiers
|Enrich geographic coordinates||ENRICH_GEOGRAPHIC_COORDINATES||
- Enriches only geographic coordinates. When turned on with ENRICH_ADDRESS then if geographic coordinates were enriched during cleansing, then this element is not executed.
|Enrich google places information||ENRICH_GOOGLE_PLACES_INFORMATION||
- Enriches name local and legal address from Google Places via ReferenceData lookup
- Enriches identifiers using ReferenceData lookup via strict and/or fuzzy (on-demand, when ENABLE_FUZZY_ENRICHMENTS used).
- Cross-links with external data sources and authorities, company as well as address identifiers
|Enrich legal address||ENRICH_LEGAL_ADDRESS||
- Enriches legalAddress field in businessPartner via lookup using identifiers
|Enrich legal form||ENRICH_LEGAL_FORM||
- Identify and enriches the legal form of a company
- Looks for legal form in name and sets it in the appropriate field
- When HARMONIZE_NAME turned on: Normalizes name local by harmonizing its legal form.
|Enrich minority indicator||ENRICH_MINORITY_INDICATOR||
- Enriches minority indicator value from supplier gateway
|Enrich post code||ENRICH_POST_CODE||
- Enriches the post code based on a selection from identified reference addresses.
- For some special cases such as France additional strategies are applied, e.g. to identify whether a post code is a CEDEX post code and use dedicated reference data for the city name and post office city.
|Enrich post code type||ENRICH_POST_CODE_TYPE||
- Sets type REGULAR to post code type if empty.
|Enrich registered name||ENRICH_REGISTERED_NAME||
- Enriches name of type registered name via lookup using identifiers
|Extract address context||EXTRACT_ADDRESS_CONTEXT||
- Identifies and enriches address context
- Moves name part after legal form to address context
|Extract care of||EXTRACT_CARE_OF||
- Extracts care of from name and sets it in address.
- Moves care of information from name local to careOf
- Removes care of information from name international.
|Extract doing business as||EXTRACT_DOING_BUSINESS_AS||
- Extracts doing business as from name local and international and adds to names list.
- Removes duplicates of DBAs
- Trims spaces
- Normalizes identifiers by applying formatting rules
- Normalizes name local by harmonizing its legal form
- Capitalize locality, thoroughfare and premise
- Normalize first level of the locality to CDQ standards
|Normalize business partner||NORMALIZE_BUSINESS_PARTNER||
- Normalizes hyphens to `-` in identifiers
- Removes redundant identifires
- Removes all identifiers from the given set that do not have a valid identifier value
- Harmonize address data by parsing thoroughfare numbers, etc.
- Tries to detect country if data invalid
- Ensure that country shortname and value are set and existent
- Extracts Postal Delivery Point value and number from PostCode
- Removes or changes local elements in thoroughfare like esquina (spanish), mieszkania (polish), etc.
- Extracts building number from thoroughfare
- Identify and extract premise information, see also Premise Enrichment and Harmonization for details
- Identifiy special patterns and extract accordingly such as
- Ensure that kilometre patterns are identified and extracted
- Detects and moves industrial zone from address fields to a premise of type industrial zone.
|Parse legal form||PARSE_LEGAL_FORM||
- Tries to detect a valid legalform from a businesspartner's localName with respect to its countrycode and writes the detected legalform to the 'legalForm' field in the businesspartner. If no valid legalform is found, the legalform field is untouched
- Removes parts from a given entity's name that are not part of the name.
- Copies name international to local if local is empty
- Normalizes name international to look like name local without accents and specific characters
- Abbreviates names and sets calculated values to short names.
- Detects and sets categories.
- Removes or changes double spaces, special or local characters, etc.
- Trims each field of the address
- Removes prefix like (D, D-, DE, DE-) from post code
- Removes hyphens which are between words and number in thoroughfare value
|Preprocess business partner||PREPROCESS_BUSINESS_PARTNER||
- Prepare provided business partner data for further processing (i.e. trimming values).
|Remove contact information||REMOVE_CONTACT_INFORMATION||
- Removes contact information from names
|Remove invalid identifiers||REMOVE_INVALID_IDENTIFIERS||
- Validates Business partner identifier according to specific rules
|Show debug info||SHOW_DEBUG_INFO||
|Show formatted SAP record||SHOW_FORMATTED_SAP_RECORD||
- Returns records in an unified way to a SAP standard format
|Show formatted address||SHOW_FORMATTED_ADDRESS||
- Format address in an unified way (without nested data)
- returns a list of all turned on curation settings
- Translates locality and administrative area. Works only when country is selected
- Translates name international when contains any non-latin characters. Cyryllic is transliterated.
|Use address index KR||USE_ADDRESS_INDEX_KR||
- Uses South Korean address index for enrichment. Valid only for KR